Calligan Family Foundation
Week Of Wishes
Join us as we continue to change the way aging is viewed in our society by supporting our second annual “Week of Wishes – WOW!” Planned to coincide with National Skilled Nursing Care Week and Mother’s Day, this event is being held from May 13th through May 20th. Once again, we are asking others to reach out and grant a wish to a senior in their community as we grant wishes across the country through our chapters!
In addition, we are holding a photo contest on Facebook – “Celebrating Seniors.” For more information and to enter this contest, visit our Facebook page.
A $1,000 membership fee supports this 2nd annual movement to make our world a nicer place to age, one wish at a time!
Who can become a WOW Moments sponsor? Anyone! Sponsor in your own name, or better yet, honor a loved one and donate in their honor. Corporate sponsorships for this incredible week are also available.
2018 “Week of Wishes – WOW Moments”
- Recognition in our annual report, fiscal year ending June 30, 2018. Annual reports are featured on our website.
- Recognition on the Twilight Wish website, prominently featured under the special listing for 2018 WOW Moments with your corporate logo, if applicable. Cross marketing and special permission for use of Twilight Wish Foundation WOW logo and trademarks may be granted by our board of directors.
- Recognition on all Twilight Wish social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- A framed wooden plaque recognizing you, your loved one, or your company.
- Recognition in an article, listing 2018 WOW members in our quarterly newsletter, which is emailed to over 3,000 subscribers.
- Receive an invitation to attend wish granting events, as appropriate.
- Receive an invitation to tour Twilight Wish headquarters.
- Receive an invitation to attend a special event to be held to honor the 2018 WOW Moments members for presentation of the plaques and celebration of the 2018 WOW Moments.
2017 WOW Founding Members
|Cass Forkin and Bill Belknap – AEONRG LLC|
|In honor of Michael Ellenbogen|
|Jack Regan in honor of Mr. and Mrs. Hugh Cannon|
|James A. Ciervo In Honor of Michael McGovern|
|Ruth Anne Wood Scripting for Success in honor of Jason Wood of Immersion Technology|
|Corey Radel in honor of Lori Radel|
|Premal and Bela Vora|
|William and Lisa Mathies|
|James A. Ciervo in honor of Rosemarie Ciervo|
|Mary Ann and Jeff Bond – Caring Hearts Homecare Assistance|
|Law Offices of Meredith J. Buck|
Twilight Wish Sponsors & Donors
2018 “WOW Moments” Sponsorship Form