During our upcoming national “Week of Wishes” (May 14th – May 20th, 2017), we are encouraging everyone to grant a wish to a special senior in their life. To celebrate this week, we will be holding a photo contest to showcase the wishes that everyone is granting across the U.S.
Week of Wishes Photo Contest Guidelines
- Capture photos of the wishes/activities/events being granted by anyone in the general public during the Week of Wishes, May 14-20, 2017.
- Pick one photo that you feel best showcases the fun you had during the wish granting. We will accept one photo per wish.
- Submit the chosen photo, a brief caption and your contact information to Mary@twilightwish.org by 5 p.m. on Monday, May 22, 2017. Be sure you have permission from all individuals in the photo to share on Facebook by having them sign this form. Photos will be shared on Facebook as we receive them.
- Visit Twilight Wish Foundation’s Facebook page and “like” us, if you haven’t already.
- “Like” your photo.
- Encourage family and friends to “like” our page and your photo.
- “Likes” will count towards the contest until 12 p.m. on Friday, May 26, 2017. Winner will be announced at that time.
The photo receiving the most “likes” will be our 2017 winner and will receive a wooden plaque and featured in a piece to be highlighted on our website and in our social media sites.